Sunday, September 18, 2005

Trip to Duluth...and a wedding

Yesterday we set out for Duluth around 11 am...Mike drove all the way up.

We stopped and saw Peter, took him out to lunch at Pizza Luce. Yum.

Then, we went to my second cousin Karin's wedding. It was a beautiful, short ceremony and the dinner was lovely. Our table was fun, because it was Mike and I, my grandparents, my great aunt and uncle, and one of my mom's cousins. Fun stories, fun times.




It was a great way to spend a Saturday. The drive home was a bummer, cause we were tired. But Mike did wonderfully, of course. I do love weddings. Our next wedding is actually just the reception, cause our friend is getting married in Vegas on a weekend I have a retreat. But the reception is in St Peter, which should be fun!

No comments: