Friday, March 03, 2006

slow friday...

I am simply in a state of shock that it is March already. This winter is going by so fast...I can't believe that I have an AWOL trip in like 3 weeks! Oh wow, gotta get going on that for sure!!!
Took the day off today which has been very nice. Had PEO this morning, got home around 1 and have been on the couch reading ever since. I'm almost done with Eldest by Christopher Paolini. He's 18 or something like that and this is the second book in the trilogy. It is good, but not great...takes so much from other sci-fi that sometimes I forget which author I am reading! Kinda just want to finish it so I can move on.
Mike and I are going on a date tonight, we are going to see Chronicles of Narnia finally! I know it has been out for months but we are a little slow and I'm super cheap. Can't beat a $3 show!
okay, back to reading so I can finish it before Mike gets home!

No comments: