Tuesday, March 14, 2006

two weeks already....

Two weeks have gone by already since I last posted. I cannot get over how fast time seems to go by these days. I have some pics from Mike's charity dodgeball tournament from March 5. Took me long enought to get them up, I know. Sorry. But at least they are finally here now.









So what else have I been up to? Well, I finally learned how to put videos on my myspace page. If you have any interest in seeing a milli vanilli impersonation or a donkey pronking with a hula girl, you can check out my myspace. I also got fitted for Lauren's bridesmaid dress, got out invitiations for my sister's baby shower, and relaxed a lot. It was good!

So now I'm just in mouring that The West Wing is ending and Project Runway is over. I'm debating about getting into the new Real World, but I'm actually not sure I can handle that much drama. I think there is enough drama with the youth that I work with. I don't understand why everything now has to be about drinking. I get it on the real world, they supply them with free alcohol to get the story going. But high school wasn't about drinking, at least for me it wasn't. Parts of college were yeah, but not all of it, not even most of it. I can't believe how much it has changed. Or maybe I just got lucky with better friends.

Anyway, have a great day!

No comments: