Sunday, September 24, 2006

digital cameras

So I'm looking for alternative sources of income. It is nice to have a little extra cash to work with, especially during the holidays. I took a few rolls of film at a friends wedding and got offered to do a friends family photos. She loved them, and now some other people at work want me to do it as well. So, I think, sweet, that might be an easy way to make extra cash. So I'm think for friends/coworkers, $45 for two rolls of film, developing, they keep all 4x6s, cds of the pics, and all that good stuff. For others, $95. That gives me a $5 profit for friends and $50 for people I don't know. But some photographers charge a $50 sitting fee alone.

Anyway, I want a nice digital camera to go with my lenses that I already own. I put in a bid on ebay tonight...$30 for a really nice one that goes for $400 in the store. We'll see how it goes. I would only have to do 8 jobs for strangers to make enough to buy a new one.

Anyway, if you know anyone in MN that wants casual family photos, pass them along to me. I'll post some of my pics up here sometime soon.

No comments: