Friday, September 01, 2006

September 1

Today is the first day of September. This summer simply flew by. It was a good summer though, busy and fun and kinda random. I hope that the fall will be fun as well, I know that it will be busy!

Today is my last official day off before I start taking care of Taylor. I haven't really done much. Slept till 9, had a massage (my back hurts like heck, I messed it up pretty bad somehow), went to Target, and came home. Now I'm just chilling, attempting to make a DVD for Luke, our friends kid who is going on a plane ride and has a super short attention span. So lots of pictures of baby animals.

I'll try and catch up on posting pics today as well. I realized I don't have any from Burnsy and Brian's wedding up yet. The best were the black and whites that I took, but those aren't digital! I'm trying to think of what else I missed....

No comments: