Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Books and TV

Today was an odd day. It is the end of November, and here in Minnesota that usually means snow. But today I woke up to thunder. It was pouring rain...with thunder and lightning! Just odd, that's all. I am ready for snow, I love snow. Bring it on!

I want to promote some good books and shows! We are huge fans of Jericho, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Ugly Betty, Heroes, The Office, and The Girls Next Door. I also really like ER and The Class. If you aren't watching these, you should be! And, I just heard that Scrubs is starting up again! Mike also likes Top Chef alot, but we both agree that Project Runway is better! It is a toss up between Jericho and Heroes for best new show this year. I like Studio 60 because it makes you think to keep up with it, but the plotlines in the other two are better! We just DVR all these shows and then catch up with them when we can.

Right now I'm reading Hit by a Farm: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Barn. It's been pretty good so far, I'm so used to reading fiction that I'm enjoying something a little different. You can check out the website about it here.

So now that it is almost 5, I'm going to settle in on the couch with my book until Mike gets home and we eat more leftovers for dinner. Have a great day!

No comments: