Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cleaning...

So I'm supposed to be spending the day cleaning and baking, basically getting ready for tomorrow. I have absolutely no motivation to clean. Our house isn't bad, it really just needs to be picked up and organized. But do I want to spend a day off doing that, no of course not. So I had swim class this morning, went to Caribou (meduim soy chai), went to the recycling center to get rid of four computer monitors that were just taking up space in our garage, the met Raul and Trinity to go to the mercado to look for Christmas gifts. Now I'm home, attempting to clean, but not really doing much. I would like the house to be ready by the time Mike gets home so that we can just relax tonight and tomorrow, but I'm not sure that is going to happen!

The pumpkin pie is in the oven, but I overfilled it so I'm not sure it will turn out! The apple pie is next on my list, then I can think about trying to clean the kitchen. What else...polish the napkin rings, set the table, do the laundry, dust everywhere, pick up downstairs, try and stuff all the food on the counter into the cupboards. Oh yeah, put up Christmas lights on our deck. I already hosed off the front entry way...it gets so dirty!

Okay, gonna try and work. I'll be back later to post pictures from our fun night last night. We'll see how much I can get done!

No comments: