Sunday, February 18, 2007

Last Day in Montana

I have spent the past three days in Montana for work. We are here with 74 high school youth. Everyone is having a great time skiing and snowboarding. We get to ski at Bridger Bowl for two days and Big Sky for one. I love Bridger the best, I don't even go out at Big Sky. Unfortunately, we have a couple of sick kids. So after a trip to the ER late last night/early this morning, I am here at the hotel playing doc for them. I did get one day of snowboarding in and I love it! I wish I was better at it, but I suppose only snowboarding once a year doesn't do much to improve my skills. Next year hopefully I will get two days in. We leave tonight at around 4 pm to bus home overnight. Sleep is going to be my friend tonight!
I wish I could claim this picture as my own, but I can't. It is one of my favorite pictures that I have seen thus far this weekend. It is really beautiful here.

No comments: