Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tampa

I had a great time in Tampa. Here are some of the photos I took. The first is of what most of my weekend looked like. Driving on the freeway with bad drivers in the rain.

These are from when we were walking to the synod dinner. It was a nice walk and the fish and chips were great!


We went out to dinner at Jacksons. I would highly recommend it...the food was outstanding, as was the wine and company.

I was craving ice cream and asked the concierge to recommend a place. He was of no help, so I asked the bellhop. He was fabulous and recomended a gelato place at the mall. Gelataria del Duomo. Simply amazing gelato. I loved the nutella.

of course, super mario gas was a must stop.
And finally, after being bumped from our flight and having to stay an extra night, we got to fly home first class the whole way.


Glad to be home! Even if it is cold, there truly is no place like home.

No comments: