Tuesday, March 06, 2007

slackers...

I went to the depression seminar long enough to help guide people to the room, be introduced, and listen to the brief introductions of each panel member. And then I left. I just couldn't handle that kind of topic last night. Nor did I feel as though my attention span would have lasted. Also, the fact that Mike was home not feeling well didn't help. I ducked out, headed over to Champps to visit with a small group. Then to Salsarita's to pick up our dinner. The last stop was Caribou to visit with another small group. Then finally, home to Mike. Since he wasn't feeling well, we cheated and watched TV. We watched Heroes. Which, by the way, I am pissed will not be back until April 23. That's a whole month away! Then we watched the season premier of Girls Next Door. Quite possibly one of the funniest shows on TV right now.
So that was our nice relaxing evening at home. We both crashed out early and now it is another day at work!

No comments: