Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Taco Bell

So I have been craving Taco Bell for about 3 weeks now, it just never fit into my schedule/plans to grab some. I thought I was going to a networking lunch today but am just not in the mood to spend $8 of my own money (for a work function nonetheless) for a tasteless pizza buffet. So I am killing a little time at the library, then heading to the bank, and then I'm going to Taco Bell on my way to work. Kind of sad that I am killing time just for a meal, but I am really excited about it.

What can I say, you can't beat lunch for under $3.


Speaking of the library, have I mentioned how much I enjoy the library? We get all of our movies from the library for free, I read a ton of great books, plus they have museum passes where you and up to 3 other get in for free! Taylor, Deb and I are going to the Russian Museum tomorrow, of which I know nothing about. We'll have to see how that goes, if Taylor will stay in her stroller or want to run around, etc. I'm hoping to take her to a museum at least every other week, so this is the test run.

There are a ton of kids here right now! I love to see it busy.

Okay, perhaps I have killed enough time so that it is closer to lunch than breakfast!

No comments: