Wednesday, July 19, 2006

what is the next challenge?

So I know that life is insanely busy and crazy. But somehow recently I have begun to wonder what the next challenge is. I miss being challenged intellectually, I miss having to read and really think things through. I miss having to argue for what I believe. I think I am getting out of practice of being a learner, and that makes me nervous.

So what is the next challenge for me? My job keeps me busy enough, and it would be great to have a social life. Do we have time for me to go back to school? Do we have the energy for me to go back? Or is it Mike's turn? If I learn how to do the lifetimes then would he have time to go back?

Some stuff to start thinking about. I missed the deadline for applying anyway, it is in January.

No comments: