Tuesday, August 01, 2006

from movie time to no time

so it has been a busy week and it is only tuesday. wow. i'm tired already and the week continues to be busy! yesterday was crazy at work...i just wanted to get the slideshow done and it refused to burn. it would get to 79% complete and then quit. So finally this morning Todd offered me his computer...which meant I had to start over, again, and that I had basically wasted the past two weeks of my life. But, on the positive side, I was done and it was burned in about 2 hours. So I am using his computer Sunday morning to finish the other slideshow as well. I'm not even going to really think about it till then.
I was at work by 8 am this morning, then home at 1 for a meeting and to be here for the arrival of our stuff for national night out. We had a nice party...about 70 people from our neighborhood. It absolutely poured, which was a bummer. But, it was fun and we have a ton of food left over.
Tomorrow I am bringing lunch to Mike and coworkers. Then off to St Peter to say hello, than to Mankato to get the girls. We are staying here tomorrow night because Mike leaves super early Thursday for detroit. We are going to swim at his folks house Thursday morning, then i have to bring the girls back and go to one of Lauren's wedding showers.

Busy busy busy.

it finally cooled down, which is nice.

No comments: