Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Year

Wow - a new year already! 2007 went fast! It was a good year...not too many changes in our lives, but that means nothing sad or horrible happened either!
I'm not really super into resolutions, but here are a few things I have been thinking about:

1 - wearing my retainer around the house more. stupid, right? I'm 28 years old and I have to wear a retainer. But I can feel mhy front tooth shifting and I do not want to have to get braces again. So totally worth it to wear my retainer around!

2-Be more concious of spending money.

3-Be healthier! No, I do not want to diet, but just to be more aware of what I am eating, when I am eating, and how much we are working out. We are hoping to join Anytime Fitness which would help.

4-Be tidier.

5-Be more compassionate.

6-Work smarter.

7-Spend more time doing the things I love with people that I can about.

8-Enjoy the moment.

I don't think I have a 9 or 10, but I'll keep thinking about it today.

Happy New Year!

No comments: