Wednesday, January 02, 2008

working smarter

It appears that today working smarter is working from our couch. I got up early to drive Todd to the airport, then came home and crashed. I got a little work done before heading to the funeral today at 2 pm. It was a nice service for Allen Cederstrand, always good to be with family no matter what the reason. Grampa did a great job sharing about his older brother, talking about a sledding run that he had built when he was a teenager. Apparently it was quite amazing!
Then home to the couch and sweats and I cranked through a bunch of Extravaganza stuff. I think it is almost coming together!
Mike should be home soon to clean the kitchen, then I will cook dinner while he choses between my two movie selections, Ratatouille or The African Queen.
And thank goodness for a new OAR CD.

No comments: