Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ikea!

I went shopping with my good friend Melinda today. We spent just about 4 hours in Ikea! I hadn't been there since right after we bought our house, so it has probably been about 2 years. I do like their stuff. We love the desk and bookshelves that we bought there. Melinda found a desk that she likes for hers girls...it is a corner desk. Click here to check it out.
We also had lunch there...the always yummy kids mac and cheese. You can't beat it. They have lingonberry juice in the pop machines. Yum-o.
Off to Todd and Lori's tonight for our youth staff Christmas party. I'm going to attempt to make little hot dogs wrapped in cresent rolls with a little cheese too. Should be interesting! I wanted something that would appeal to the kids as well.
So I better get cooking!

No comments: