Monday, December 04, 2006

Unaccompanied Minors

So we saw Unaccompanied Minors this weekend. It was pretty funny, kind of like this generations Home Alone. I love movies that make me laugh, so of course I liked this one. It was stupid funny, but that is okay with me!
I'm waiting for Mike to get home now so we can have some dinner and then I'm heading out to visit with some of the small groups. I have a killer sinus infection that I had hoped would go away but isn't. I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow and am hopeful that he will give me some strong drugs so that I will feel better by Christmas!
We are almost done shopping! We did some more this weekend and now just have a few things left to buy. I'm ready to be done shopping and spending money. We need a month or two to catch up on our saving, just in time to put the money away in our IRAs. That sucks, but I know it is important to save. But still, that money would be nice to have!

I'm listening to a jazz Christmas CD...I love Christmas music!

No comments: