Thursday, January 11, 2007

Everyday...

I really am trying to post something new everyday! I'm not great at it, but I do want a place to express everyday thoughts and ideas. I'm hanging out at Caribou right now, waiting to meet with one of my youth. I did a taste test this afternoon ($40 for 45 minutes) and got here early. So taking some time to catch up on stuff.
I started my water aerobics class this morning. It is a fun group of women (and a few men) that are all in their 60s, 70s, and 80s. There is one woman, Ann, who is 50. I think she is a little resentful that she isn't the baby in the group anymore. She hasn't really done anything in particular to make me think that, but she just gives off that vibe.
I have a board meeting tonight for the assocation. Hopefully it will go by fast! We are watching The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy tonight and I don't want to be up super late!
It is supposed to get cold tonight and stay that way for a couple of days. We have a retreat this weekend, so maybe we'll just stay inside by the fire most of the time. Which reminds me, I need to pack some games!

No comments: