Monday, April 23, 2007

here is what I hate today....

yup, I'm feeling frustrated, so here is my list of what I hate today:

people who drive without their lights on, especially when it is raining
people who drive and smoke at the same time
generally, people who smoke
people who have no initiative
people who slack off all the time
people who don't get that other people realize they are slacking off
people who think that Mike and I aren't really a family because we don't have kids
people who say they will do something and don't
people who leave messes behind and expect others to clean them up
people who think money is the most important thing
people who use your stuff without asking or returning it to it's proper place.


okay, i could vent for a long time, but that helped a little bit! hope your day is going better than mine!

No comments: