Sunday, January 08, 2006

a new year...

Well, I guess we are getting old. We rang in the new year by being sound asleep. After a great dinner with Mike's parents and Lauren and Jace, we came home to hang out and watch some TV. Mike was out by 10, so I woke him up at 10:55 and we did the countdown at 11 on mtv. Then we went to bed.
But, we do have an excuse!
Mike has been really sick since last year. He even stayed home on Tuesday, only the second time since we have been together that he has stayed home from work. So he had been sick, is now starting to feel better. I have been not sick...at least pretending to not be sick. Sleeping and orange juice has been our lives thus far this year. Not a bad way to start, I guess.
So do I have any resolutions? Not really. To be fit (not lost weight, but get healthy) is probably a goal of mine this year. As is to keep in better touch with my friends. And perhaps to go back to school...I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that yet!
Hope your new year has been very bright thus far!

No comments: