Monday, April 03, 2006

a few random thoughts...

1. West Wing was phenomenal last night. I don't want it to end! I'm sure that I will cry next week when Leo dies, but I am so glad that they are doing it tastefully. What a hard thing to go through. And I'm pumped that Donna and Josh finally hooked up...way too long in coming if you ask me. Sad but true that I think of them as real people...I want to name our dog toby ziegler.
2. I'm about to start reading The Last Templar by Raymound Khoury. It got great reviews and I really like that kind of book (i've been reading too much chick lit lately, need a change) but I'm worried I wont' like it. I'm pretty loyal to Steve Berry and I know he has a similar book out, so I'm torn. I'll try and get through it by the end of the week and let you know what I think. I'm always looking for good book recommendations, so let me know if you read a good one!
3. Work was fun tonight. I work with such great kids. I just wish one night they could all be there at the same time. It would be awesome so see 80-100 all at the same time. maybe for my commissioning?? I only hope that it goes smoothly and that people show up!
4. I think my new favorite game might just be Apples to Apples. Fun to play with a variety of ages...it is interesting to see what people know and what they don't know. Could be very education I would think.
5. In the fight of Starbucks vs Caribou...although I do not drink coffee, Caribou wins hands down. That is the final answer!

Have a great night...I'm off to climb into bed and read!

No comments: